RecordNowDX - MP3 player option

Madronwell 08:27 28 Jul 03

I am trying to burn some music onto cd using music for an mp3 player option on Recordnow DX but after 60 tracks or so, my pc freezes then I receive the message that the cd has had to shut down in the middle of something, please send error report! I have uninstalled and reinstalled but it still happens. What am I doing wrong? How many tracks can I have on a cd if I use mp3 option? Many thanks for any help given.

Madronwell 22:50 30 Jul 03

Does anyone have any ideas on this as I am starting to lose my mind!! Cheers guys!

scotty 09:01 31 Jul 03

Suggest you prepare the mp3 files on your hard drive first, then burn them to cd. This will allow you to check file sizes, group into logical directories etc before burning to cd.

I use a program called CDex which is excellent for converting audio files to mp3.

Madronwell 20:36 06 Sep 03

Further to this, I uninstalled RecordNow DX and installed RecordNow Max only to find that it won't even let me scan for music on my hard drive! As I'm still getting errors, could it be possible that I have a potential problem with my cd-rw? Or a problem within Windows XP? I thought (maybe I am being a bit naive here) if I had a new version of RecordNow, things just might work!
I think I will have to scout around for something else..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…