Recording web tv

bobevan 15:54 16 Feb 09

Is it possible to use a dvd recorder to record web tv? I cannot watch my pc whilst the programs are being streamed live so need to timeshift.

T I M B O 18:56 16 Feb 09

Do you mean like the BBC iplayer ?

woodchip 19:02 16 Feb 09

Thats why people pay for sky

T I M B O 19:06 16 Feb 09

Im not to sure what you mean. Sky tv you can record from them if you wish as far as i know, i don't watch TV mutch, but i think that Sky you can record and watch later. Can you possibly tell me a little more cos i dont have mutch to go on. Thank you.

woodchip 19:55 16 Feb 09

This was just a pun not at you. We all want something for Free

T I M B O 19:57 16 Feb 09

Oh i know lol, thats why i use iplayer lol

bobevan 00:40 17 Feb 09

Perhaps I should clarify. I am presently overseas where SKY and I-player are not available to me so any further suggestions would be helpful.

eedcam 05:44 17 Feb 09

Short of fitting a TV card which would only play/record Broadcast tv I would think no .You can get software that will record streaming tv but I think only manually dont think you can set it like a timer

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…