Recording from Virgin V + HD Box.

subi 17:27 21 Jun 10

I am thinking of upgrading my Cable Package to the V + HD Box. I have emailed Virgin to enquire if I can record onto my DVD Recorder from the V + HD Box, but have not had any response....I expect they do not know!
At present I record onto DVD, programmes through the Standard Box so I can take them with me on overseas trips and play the DVD on my Laptop in the hotel room ( the local TV is rubbish and only one programme, CNN, is in english!).
If anyone is using a Virgin V + HD Box and records from it, I would be very grateful to hear from them.

bremner 17:29 21 Jun 10

I used to record from my Virgin + HD to a Panasonic DVD Recorder

subi 17:38 21 Jun 10

Thanks, bremner....so far, so good! My recorder is a Samsung but I expect the method of recording is the same as your Panasonic.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:31 21 Jun 10

Yes you can set the Virgin + HD to record out to anything plugged into the Out scart socket, just used it to record something to DVd so I can take when working away.

subi 23:07 21 Jun 10

Thanks Fruit Bat....I'll upgrade to V + HD now.

Strawballs 01:15 22 Jun 10

You won't regret it I've had it for about a yr now and would never won't to be without it.

Strawballs 01:16 22 Jun 10

Oh and my recorder is samsung works perfectly

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…