recording phone interviews

Newuser4539 15:49 05 Apr 04

I need to do some telephone interviews and would like to record them straight on to PC for analysis. What software/hardware do I need for this? any advice from anyone who has done this?

struggle8 16:16 05 Apr 04

I would make sure that you inform the person on the other end of the phone that you are recording them as it is illegal to do this without there noing or consent just a helpful tip you dont want to be sued now do you

Chronos 16:21 05 Apr 04

Maplins will sell you the phone lead with a out for the phone and one for a vac recorder, the most straight forward way of doing it..

y_not 18:34 05 Apr 04

You might like to check this out click here - Data Protection Act 1998.

Depends on the content of the interview but this extract specifies "recording"

" "processing", in relation to information or data, means obtaining, recording or holding the information or data or carrying out any operation or set of operations on the information or data, including- "

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…