Recording music

blackpat 21:57 19 Jan 03
  blackpat 21:57 19 Jan 03

Hi all, could anyone tell me if it is possible to transfer music from a audio tape cassette on to the computer by means of cables ect. I dont mean just to play the music from the tape on to the computer mike. I would be grateful for any help, thanks Blackpat.

Elrond 22:19 19 Jan 03

You shud be able to go from the line out of the Cassette player to the line in of the PC. Probably using a 1/4" jack at either end

yonex24562 22:21 19 Jan 03

Try here click here for info and do a search on this site for similar threads and you should get plenty of ideas on how to go about it. Hope this helps. Cheers

Windsoar 22:38 19 Jan 03

The site you recommend is excellent.
Does anybody know how I could extend this idea. Instead of recording music I want to record those long reports I get at work. They are Word documents which I could turn to speech using ViaVoice, but how can I record them onto a CD I can play in the car instead of just playing them through the computer speakers?

blackpat 23:02 19 Jan 03

Hi Elrond/Yonex, thanks for all your advice, i have copied it and will let you know of my results, thanks again you have been very helpful, this is a great site, Blackpat.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…