Recording 'live' on-line broadcasts from the BBC.

AlanRLong50 13:05 04 Sep 05

I was wondering hown to record a 'live' 2 hour BBC broadcast directly from Radio Swindon to the hard-drive on my computer and save it to Windows Media Player 10 please? I can't find how to do this is in the Windows tutorial hence asking you fine people! Thank you very much for any help you can give me on how to do this.

Stuartli 13:06 04 Sep 05
  AndySD 13:23 04 Sep 05

click here try JetAudio

pj123 15:18 04 Sep 05

I use JetAudio as AndySD says. click here Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Jetaudio 6 "Basic Download"

But as the BBC uses Real, Jetaudio has to be set up. Once you have downloaded and installed it go to Preferences, File type Association, and in the right hand window select Check All, Update, then OK, and OK again. Should now play/record anything you throw at it.

Audacity is brilliant, you can record, export as an MP3 and them load on to your MP3 player or play through itunes or windows media player should you so desire. I don't have the link at present as it is in "My postings" but you could search for Audacity to get it(it's free).

ashdav 17:24 04 Sep 05

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…