Recording internet Radio Software Please

Demora 11:59 11 Feb 08

Hi.

I'm looking for a programme to record radio from the internet. BUT I need something that has a timer setting. (in case I want to go out)

Any Ideas Freebie would be nice.

D

rdave13 14:57 11 Feb 08

Found this but haven't used it. Audacity v1.3; click here
and Audacity recording timer; click here

dukeboxhero 21:01 12 Feb 08

As rdave13 has said audacity is great for this , just change the drop down menu to stereo mix and press record,also if you want to save as a mp3 file you will have to d/load this
click here
just save it to your documents, when you save as a mp3 for the first time you will be asked where this file is just click your documents, you will only have to do this the first time

Sparkly 08:42 13 Feb 08

Hi Demora found this on another forum might be of use.
click here

Sparkly 08:44 13 Feb 08

Try again
click here

Sparkly 08:47 13 Feb 08

Sorry Demora link does not seem to work

laurie53 10:48 13 Feb 08

I use Replay Radio from Appian. If you keep your old PCA CDs/DVDs you may be able to find a trial version on one of them.

Demora 12:45 13 Feb 08

I was looking at that on Amazon.....would like your opinion of the programme laurie53 please before I spend money.

D

bionicle 18:29 13 Feb 08

I have used Replay Radio for a while now and would recommend it. Its quite straightforward to use.

laurie53 20:22 13 Feb 08

bionicle says it for me.

It can also be used for other media, not just radio.

Currently transferring my minidiscs to HD.

Try looking for a trial first. Go to the Appian site; they are quite amenable. Because of other commitments my trial ran out before I had used it, and they were quite happy to give me another month.

Demora 16:33 15 Feb 08

Thats sounds really great. Thanks laurie53. Replay is up and running.

Thanks to everyone else too.

I have Audacity and one or two other little programmes. I'm sure I'll be able to get the radio shows for my Mum now.

D

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…