Recording from internet radio problem

Legolas 13:47 08 Sep 04

I am trying to record from internet radio and have downloaded a number of free and trial apps to do this. The problem is that although it appears to be recording the radio station, when I attempt to play back the saved file there is no sound from the saved file. Anyone any ideas?

britto 15:03 08 Sep 04

In your recording app what is the source of the recording set to, normally you need to set it to What You Here.

Legolas 15:40 08 Sep 04

britto I don't have that as an option the options are line in, wave in, stereo mix, phone line, aux volume, video volume, mic volume, cd audio.

I had it set at cd audio.

britto 16:10 08 Sep 04

try line in, you need it directed to the source of the radio

SEASHANTY 16:17 08 Sep 04

and the source of the radio will be none of those listed. It will be the player you are using for internet radio. Most likely Real Player or WMP or whatever else you are using to play the music. I don't think this is line in.

Legolas 16:58 08 Sep 04

I discoverd that if I set the recording source to stereo mix I can then record ok so I have sort of solved it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…