recording clips from dvd's

westdudes 23:38 16 May 04

hi i have a dvd of a roger waters's gig and for my college project i need to 'record' certain clips etc off it so i can edit and use.i know i cud just play the dvd and search and locate the parts but as i have only a 10 minute period to give my 'presentation' my idea i think would be the best way to do it. (my college has copyright licence or what ever you call it so it is ok, they say, to do)

thanks alot

stalion 23:44 16 May 04

you will be infringing copyright do you have confirmation in writing from your college to prove it is ok Regards

westdudes 23:50 16 May 04

they say its stated on the licence thing plus id be doing it in college grounds under their permission but because im in music technology they dont have the use of any video editing suites so we gotta rely on the music buildings computers....so in other words i just need to find a program that will help me do it. btw...the dvd's in .ifo format

scotty 10:00 17 May 04

click here for all the tools needed to process video files. Many of the tools are freeware.

SEASHANTY 10:33 17 May 04

^

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…