Recordable Audio CD

lightfeet 00:07 09 Apr 05

Does anyone know if there are any technical differences between Recordable Audio CDs & normal 700MB Recordable CDs? For instance could an Audio CD be used for recording video or a computer program?

AndySD 03:09 09 Apr 05

"Could an Audio CD be used for recording video or a computer program?" yes the difference is money is paid to the record i

ICF 07:38 09 Apr 05
  ICF 07:40 09 Apr 05

Sorry look at FAQ 7.17 from the above click here

lightfeet 07:45 09 Apr 05

Thanks for your reply AndySD. What prompted the question was that I was given a short home video on a TDK CD-RXG Audio Recordable CD. when I tried to run it it wasn't recognised & I received "Please insert a disk" request. This made me wonder whether there were any differences between the CD types, so from your reply it appears that it was probably a recording problem rather than a disk problem. Many thanks

lightfeet 07:52 09 Apr 05

Also thank you ICF for your interesting link which compehensively answered my question

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…