record tapes to cd

1x11456 19:04 07 Apr 03

is there a program out there that i can record all my old cassette tapes on to cd freeware if possable as the old pension dont streach to far these days. Iam running windows xp home with a liteon cdwr and 512mb memory.thanks in advance.glenn

mole44 20:14 07 Apr 03

magix do some cheap software for that purpose i use it ,it very good cleans up most of the cracles etc from your records.go to the QVC site of pcworld in the uk.foiling that you will find the sound card comes with a record program plus lots of other software for you to use.you may even have some software to do it on your cd burner software.

flecc 20:34 07 Apr 03

Here's some sites to investigate:-

click here

click here

click here

click here

click here

Ir0nman 20:55 07 Apr 03

This was what I picked out for the same reason, but have not got round to testing.Might be of help, Daz.

toxin 21:25 07 Apr 03

Hi 1x11456!

From a fellow OAP,I'm using XP Home and recently have been transferring all my casette collection to CD.

A good shareware program, free for a month, is to be found at www. goldwave.com. and providing you have the necessary connection between your casette deck or Hifi amp to your sound card, you should be able to accomplish what you want quite easily.

If you have Nero installed the Wave Editor in that will do the job.

Hope this helps. Toxin.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5