record sound off the web

Boy Zone 13:56 PM 07 Oct 12

A friend wants to record the sound track of her late husband off a web site, and has asked my to help. I don't have a designated sound card, so can't record what you hear, so can you help.

rdave13 14:02 PM 07 Oct 12

What Operating System do you have and do you have Audacity installed?

chub_tor 17:37 PM 07 Oct 12

I have in the past used Freecorder and it worked well although it does add another toolbar. Audacity will certainly do it too Click Here

Boy Zone 21:50 PM 07 Oct 12

down laded Audacty, but how does allow me to copy the sound track of the web page where the original clip is stred on the web, I believe its on a U tube site. My friend only wants the sound track of her late husband...

lotvic 22:10 PM 07 Oct 12

First thing to do is find out properly which website, if it is on YouTube then that is easy just download the Video file. YouTube vids are constantly being downloaded and saved to pc's the world over.

mole1944 05:11 AM 08 Oct 12

Download DVDsoft it's free and contains all the tools you need,the mp3 tool will rip music from a youtube video.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Sony Xperia Z5 launch live: Sony Xperia Z5 live video stream from IFA 2015 - watch…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

DxO One 'pro' camera attachment for the iPhone: UK pricing & availability

What to expect at the September Apple event: Apple announces 9 September event, sends out invites