record from PVR to CD disk-is it possible?

Kooji 12:21 24 Jun 08

Hello all,

This is just a stab in the dark for me really. I have a Digihome HD/Freeview recorder which has some T.V. movies saved on it's hard drive. I would like to 'burn' one of them on to a playable C.D. and wondered, is it possible and if so how is it done? Idiot-proof answers please much appreciated.

Kooji

Pamy 16:42 24 Jun 08

If there are any output plugs you may be able to. Do you have any?

Kooji 17:13 24 Jun 08

Pamy

Thanks for your prompt response. There is a VCR scart socket at the rear. Is this any use?

Kooji

Pamy 21:23 24 Jun 08

Sorry, I do not think this will connect to cd burner, you should check the manual.

dirt 22:39 24 Jun 08

hi kooji

if you post the model/make of your hd/freeview recorder we might be able to find out if there is a way of transfering you movies to some other format.

Kooji 07:33 25 Jun 08

Hi dirt

It is a DIGIHOME DTR0207 Twin Terrestrial Tuner. The other recorder I have, which I was hoping to use to burn with is a DAEWOO DVD Recorder+VCR. This unit doesn't have FREEVIEW unfortunately.

Cheers

Kooji

Jim_F 08:49 25 Jun 08

If the DAEWOO has a SCART In then you should be able to connect the SCART out of the DIGIHOME to this.

Some SCART cables are not fully wired but generally work as long as the DVD/VCR end is on the DIGIHOME and the TV end on your recorder/burner.

Kooji 09:42 25 Jun 08

Jim_F

Thanks for that. I'll try out the Scart to Scart and see what happens.

Many thanks to all for your replies

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…