For the record - newer members please

Forum Editor 19:13 29 Sep 03

I get quite a lot of email messages that were obviously meant to be posted in a thread - not emailed to me.
If you want to post a response to a thread please use the 'Add new response' panel at the bottom of the thread - don't click on the 'Contact moderator' link unless you want to contact me.

If you want to contact another forum member privately click on the small envelope icon next to their name. Please use that facility with discretion, and don't email people unless it's absolutely necessary, or unless you are invited to do so - it might be viewed as an unwarranted invasion of privacy. If you want to thank someone for a response in your thread it's better to post a message in the thread itself - then we can all see that there's been a happy ending.

Kitz E Kat 19:23 29 Sep 03

Could be they think you have all the answers....

Well you do , don't you......

Kitz E Kat :-)

Forum Editor 19:24 29 Sep 03

If only.......

VoG II 22:22 29 Sep 03

Modesty does not become you; I don't understand how you can resist posting to every question!

VoG II 22:56 07 Oct 03

^BUMP^

Lozzy 23:11 07 Oct 03

Your the all seeing,, All Knowing,, your presence is felt even over the web. Perhaps thats why the new users come to you..

By the do you know how Arnie did in the polls in California?? :)

Forum Editor 23:21 07 Oct 03

It's looking good(ish) for Arnie. Voting doesn't close in California until around 3:00 a.m. tomorrow our time (8:00 p.m. today in California), but by then it's estimated that over 10 million people will have voted. That makes it the highest number of votes in any governor's election in the history of the state.

powerless 23:24 07 Oct 03

I'll be back!

Nellie2 23:26 07 Oct 03

;)

VoG II 23:29 07 Oct 03

What?

Nellie2 23:40 07 Oct 03

Yesterday, Arnold Schwarzenegger apologized for
behaving badly and said that from now on he would be more respectful to women. In fact, he promised in the next Terminator, instead of saying "I'll be back", he will say "You're not fat."
(Conan O'Brien)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…