RECONVERSION TO WORD PERFECT

Bonzy 16:05 19 Aug 04

Hello all. I opened a word perfect document in ms word, ok. Now I want to reconvert it back to word perfect. How do I go about it? I notice that windows does not give me an opportunity to choose which program to open the document in. Please help. Thanks in advance.

stlucia 16:35 19 Aug 04

In Word you can 'Save as' and then select Wordperfect document type from the drop-down list below where you type in the file name.

Valvegrid 16:41 19 Aug 04

As stlucia says, you should be able to save it as Word Perfect, alternatively if you haven't got too many formatting codes you maybe able to save it as Rich Text format, I think that should be able to be read by most platforms.

beeuuem 19:26 19 Aug 04

If you have Wordperfect open it and save it, this will give you choice of the format in which it will be saved.
Alternatively, if you go to go to Folder options and change the settings to show file extensions you can change the extension from ' .doc ' to ' .wpd ' The document will then be associated with WordPerfect.

Bonzy 15:18 24 Aug 04

Thanx guys. I'll try these and get back....sounds like I've got the answer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…