reconise me?

zebmonkey 16:02 20 Oct 06

My computer frozz about a moth ago and i have 2 so i have ended up using the other and leving the crashed one. i now tried to sort it out but the computer will not reconise that there is a mouse or keyboard pluged in, iv tried several mice and keyboads (one mouse was a laser mouse and it still didtn noticeit). what could be rong with it and how do i sort it out? can i fix it?

birdface 17:19 20 Oct 06

Try Going to Control panel,And one at a time Click on keyboard, Then click on Mouse, And troubleshoot both of them, See what happens,Might work.

woodchip 17:26 20 Oct 06

I would say the motherboard 5volts line to the above is open on one of the tracks or a bad connection called dry joint. It can be mended with some bits of wire and Electronic know how. But no good if you are not into Electronics. Also if a Mobo starts like that you may find other things doing it after a while, Cheap board

Technotiger 17:28 20 Oct 06

Oooops ... mice etc not recognised !!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…