Recommended games

I am not really a gamer but can someone recommend some good ones. I need simple ones!! Shooting or car driving, something like that. Thanks.

rubella 19:06 14 May 04

MaxPayne 2. Superb shooter, but sadly a tad too short.

Dan the Confused 19:08 14 May 04

Demonstar is my fave shareware shoot-em-up of all time click here

gudgulf 19:28 14 May 04

Farcry----but only if you have an fairly powerful pc.Fantastic graphics and good to play but difficult in places.

exhumed 19:39 14 May 04

Serious Sam 1 and 2 excellent online play,Painkiller all three shooters.Try demos first

ted bear 19:56 14 May 04

im also not much of a "gamer" but can thoroughly recommend max paine 2/mohaa/and morrowind which is not a shooter but is very good but unfortunately needs a couple of hours to get "into". i also have a simple tetris game that i use whilst killing time when downloading files.

grey george 20:05 14 May 04

See if you can get a old copy of Half Life should be pretty cheap by now. This was one of best FPS computer games ever. Good story and lots of tous to play with. It should run easily on any modern machine.

ThePharcyde007 20:16 14 May 04

Farcry FPS, NFS Underground Driving!"

Totally-braindead 21:41 14 May 04

Need For Speed Underground really fantastic, Far Cry brilliant but need mega PC especially in the graphics department. Also love Star Trek Elite Force 1 and 2, Medal of Honor and Call of Duty. But look at the specifications they need before you buy them.On budget you can get a lot of great games Colin McRae Rally 1 and 2 are among my favourites.

citadel 21:43 14 May 04

grand theft auto vice city, shooting and driving with music on the car radio.

Russ100 22:19 14 May 04

Unreal Tournament (shooter)- an oldy but a goody. Doesn't need a top spec PC to run.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…