recommendations for wireless and monitor

wky 00:46 10 May 06

Hi all, just want some recommendations on a few things. I am looking to go wireless and currently have a wired linksys router, was wondering what kind of router (wireless) is reliable and have good responses. Also am looking to get a new monitor, at least 17" and below £180, possibly 19"? I have seen an acer 19" widescreen for about 180 but what do you guys and gals think? thanks all.

Strawballs 00:53 10 May 06

I have Linksys wireless router and (I am asking for trouble here) it has been very reliable.
It is made by cisco and all the phones and network at work are cisco that is why I went for it.

wky 01:02 10 May 06

Ok thanks. Do you think I should go wireless-b or G, G is like £30 more, and it's just network speed, it won't affect my internet, so I'm not sure.

Strawballs 01:04 10 May 06

G is far better not just for speed but also for range of signal around the house and through things like walls

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…