Recommendations for wireless Keyboard/Mouse combo

compumac 09 Oct 12

I now think that my current wireless combo will have to be put into the spares cupboard and am looking for inspiration for a replacement set. Any suggestions/recommendations?

Original posting on problems http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/forums/1/tech-helproom/4164410/ms-1000-wireless-mouse-intermittent-movement--lethargic/

northumbria61 09 Oct 12

This one won't break the Bank (unless you want to pay more) enter link description here

northumbria61 09 Oct 12
  compumac 09 Oct 12

northumbria61 Any reason for your selections?

compumac 09 Oct 12

northumbria61 Any reason for your selections?

northumbria61 09 Oct 12

Price, Reviews - a keyboard & mouse is just that to me (I am not a gamer) so I don't believe in paying over the odds. Logitech have a good reputation. It is purely personal choice but both will do the job.

compumac 09 Oct 12

northumbria61 Yes I have looked at the reviews but was hoping for some personal experiences in respect of these. I am not a gamer either except for Majong Titans!

Woolwell 09 Oct 12

I've got one of these Logitech and am quite pleased with keyboard and mouse.

Woolwell 09 Oct 12

It's the same. You can get it cheaper from a number of outlets compared to Logitech rrp.

compumac 10 Oct 12

Jock1e

If you look at the enlarged display on the Amazon site for the Logitech keyboard you will find that it shows a non-English script on the keys. I got caught out in that manner years ago. The despatched unit might not be the same but.......

Woolwell 10 Oct 12

Same product Dabs com but you have to add vat and delivery.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message