Recommend Some Easy,Basic CAD Drawin Software

Aletank 09:15 12 Jul 04

Could someone recommend some Easy,Basic CAD drawin software please.

I've never used anything like this before, I'm having a Detached Garage built in my garden and would like to have a go of designin somethin - To see what it looks like.

THanks For Any info

Pesala 20:45 12 Jul 04

Try Draw Plus 4.0 from click here

You have to register your email address, and will receive some advertising, but you can unsubscribe later if it annoys you. Some of it is actually useful like an upgrade to Draw Plus 7 for £9.95 for example.

Draw Plus is a Vector drawing package. It is very easy to use, totally free, and not crippled. It is just a bit old. You could also download Page Plus 5.0 and PhotoPlus 5.5 while you're there. PP5 is a decent Page Layout program, which is also fine for drawing floor plans, but has more powerful text handling options than Draw Plus.

The Serif Forum is a good place for new users to get help from other users. click here

Belatucadrus 22:18 12 Jul 04

Pesala is correct, true CAD software is almost definitively neither easy or basic, but there are a couple of free packages you could try out if you want CadStd Lite click here and
A9tech click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…