recommend a good wireless modem roter

holly polly 18:32 25 Feb 07

Hi i recently changed isp to sky right load of sh**e they was to, but the one thing i gleamed from the process was wireless networking brilliant even though i have now left sky i have decided to stay wireless,sky supplied a modem router with there connnection a netgear dg834gt a nice router that fits nice on the desk but unfortunately i noticed slow connection speeds with it less than half a meg downstram when i'm suppose to be on a 16mb connection so i trawled through the net found a way how to gain me password for sky and pressed me old adsl usb modem into service an immediate improvement in speed states connected at 3.5mbps pages load a lot faster,i know i am never going to achieve a 16meg connection but even so the netgear was taking the p##s so i need to obtain a good modem router with at least 4 ports adsl 2 compatibility 100 to 125 mbps transfer rate etc.
Have looked at us robotics belkin zoom netgear which one do you recommend and why?
thanks for the responses in advance.
best regards.
Holly Polly.

Fingees 18:55 25 Feb 07

I use a Belin modem/router.

They do some really fast ones now.

Lifetime warranty, and free telphone help line.

Fingees 18:56 25 Feb 07

Sorry Belkin

Technotiger 18:58 25 Feb 07

I use the Safecom and like it a lot, easy to set-up and has never given me problems ...

click here

Technotiger 19:01 25 Feb 07

Just noticed that previous one is out of stock - but this one is even better ...

click here

woodchip 19:08 25 Feb 07

I use a 3Com OfficeConnect click here

Why
click here
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…