Recomend me a Photo Print Program anyone ?

Tinkey Winkey 21:42 21 Apr 03

I want to be able to position multiple digital images on A4 in varying sizes whilst keeping them proportional in height & length when resizing.E.g. print a 7x5 inch pic on a page with a 6x4 inch.Also 4-6 7x5 inch pics proportionally reduced in size to fit onto A4.Are there any programs that'll do this ?

AndySD 22:00 21 Apr 03

Adobe Photoshop Elements

Quote from the pdf

"Great print layouts — Picture Package puts a commercial-style photo lab in inkjet printers. Users can lay out multiple pictures in various sizes on the same page for high-quality printouts that save time, money and effort."

click here

The Sack 22:00 21 Apr 03

you can use the "print multiple images" function of paint shop pro 7 if you have it

pj123 22:01 21 Apr 03

MicroSoft Publisher springs to mind.

You can lay the page out however you like.

The Sack 22:02 21 Apr 03

and the built in print images wizard in XP is quite handy

mikef™ 23:14 21 Apr 03

For a free basic program that will print any combination you want plus simple editing tools click here I probably use the more up to date paid for version more often than all the other more expensive ones that I own especially if I want to print them, but this is what I started with.

Simsy 07:41 22 Apr 03

This will do just what you ask.... in fact, that's all it does... it can't do anything else, but it does this brilliantly.

Regards,

Simsy

hssutton 09:14 22 Apr 03

Many programs will do what you require, this is probobly the best of the best. Try it for 30 days. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…