recharge cordless mouse

picklsey 17:19 21 Mar 05

xp home sp2. i have a optical corless mouse that sits in a cradle to recharge when not in use or when pc is turned off,could someone be kind enough to tell me what settings i need so as to have power still going to the usb cradle when the pc is turned off.thanks.

Starfox 17:22 21 Mar 05

Hibernate is the setting I use.

picklsey 17:33 21 Mar 05

Starfox

thanks for reply do you know of another way as when i was using a usb modem i always had one green light on when the pc was switched off.thanks again.

picklsey 02:40 22 Mar 05

bump

Starfox 06:42 22 Mar 05

That the green light was to indicate power,which was supplied indepedantly of the pc?

rawprawn 08:06 22 Mar 05

My mouse is Logitech, and the green light goes off automatically after a short time but it is still on charge. If you lift the mouse off for a moment and then put

rawprawn 08:08 22 Mar 05

Soory pressed the wrong button. To continue, put it back does the green light come back on ? Also doesn't it have it's own power connection.

JonnyTub 08:35 22 Mar 05

An independantly powered usb hub would be the only way to keep power going to the mouse when the pc is switched off in my humble opinion.

picklsey 15:41 22 Mar 05

sorry for taking so long to reply it doesn,t have it,s own power suppy it,s a nortek brand i am going to have a look to see if i can find my usb hub (probably given it away)if i have i will get a new one thanks all for your help will tick resolved.thanks again.

picklsey 15:59 22 Mar 05

i know i closed the thread but just to let you,se know jonny tubs suggestion worked a treat.thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…