Rechargable batteries for docking station

I bought 4x UNIROSS 2300rechargable batteries for a CX4230 Kodak digital camera. Why do the batteries not recharge in the docking station. If I recharge them in a normal battery charger, will they work in the camera?

Djohn 22:45 25 Dec 03

Yes they will work in the camera after being charged in the Uniross charger. I have the same charger and a Kodak 6340 with docking station.

I'm not sure why they don't recharge while still in the camera and on the dock, Mine do, but they are 1700m/ah the same as the ones that came with the camera. I wonder if it's to do with the higher amperage?

minter 08:48 26 Dec 03

You should recharge your batteries out of the camera if you can. Charging in a camera can lead to overheating, not saying it will saying it can.

Also, if you have two sets of batteries you can be shooting away to your hearts content while the other set recharges.

It is always best to have two or three sets of batteries, that way you are never caught short - so to speak.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…