Recent SPAM

Furkin 12 Jul 12

Hi guys,

Smee again,

After years of being spam free (& pretty much malware & bug free) I have started to get Spam – I think, on one of my accounts (I have 8 addresses with 4 email providers, running through Thunderbird).

I’ve had about 20 in a fortnight. They are all pretty similar & I’m guessing that lots of other people are getting the same things,,,,

As far as I can tell, they are not actually addressed to my account/s, so I can’t see which address is being used.

I filtered the first 2 or 3, but they all have different ‘From’, ‘Subject’, ‘message’ words etc so are difficult / impossible to filter.

Any ideas how to stop these please ?
cheers

buteman 12 Jul 12

I have been getting quite a few on my MSN account lately and none on the others.

No way of removing them permenantly as they just use another e-mail address to send them.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message