Recent post about Excel and duplicate entries

exdragon 23:52 28 Jun 06

My Search facility doesn't seem to be working & I've gone back several pages to find VoG™'s answer to a recent question about removing duplicates from a spreadsheet.

It was using the Data>Filter>Advanced option, then copy unique records only to a new location. I thought I'd done it, but I get the message 'A formula in this worksheet contains one or more invalid references. Verify that your formulas contain a valid path, workbook, range name and cell reference'

I'd like to check VoG™'s instruction to see what I'm doing wrong - can anyone remember where the thread is, please? I don't know what's wrong with the Search box, I can't get the cursor to click in.

Kev.Ifty 01:19 29 Jun 06
  Kev.Ifty 01:20 29 Jun 06

Sorry that didnt work.

;-(

exdragon 06:50 29 Jun 06

Do the day shift have any idea, please? About the post I meant and also why my Searh facility has stopped working? Off to work soo but will try to check in later

Thanks

VoG II 08:58 29 Jun 06

click here

Strangely enough I was working on an Excel file (Excel 2000) yesterday that contained no external links and just VLOOKUPs to other sheets within the same workbook. When I closed the workbook I got a message that 'A formula in this worksheet contains one or more invalid references. Verify that your formulas contain a valid path, workbook, range name and cell reference'! I closed the file then reopened it and no error message. Weird or what?

exdragon 22:35 29 Jun 06

Thanks - I was trying to copy to a different worksheet... Should have read your instructions properly, VoG™

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac