Recent Internet Problems ?

DomJolly 20:59 02 Aug 04

Ive been using the net regually for about 4 years now, the last year on Broadband without problems.
Since this Saturday when i visit some sites ie. hotmail mail webpage. i log in as i always have select enter and instead of the page loading it goes to a plain white page with the "Done" logo showing in bottom left bar. it does nothing more, just stays as it is. this also works on a few other pages ive always used.. any ideas ?

Its a P3 800, 512mb, 20 G HD running Millenium .

Dom...

jonnytub 21:16 02 Aug 04

Hmm, with a name like dom jolly i'm not surprised nobody's answered this, a squirell may pop out from the monitor and start bashing you on the head, whilst talking very loudly on a large oversized mobile phone. Just kidding but at least this post will put you back to the top.

Regards Jonny

DomJolly 21:24 02 Aug 04

solved........ a pop up had changed alot of my IE setings. done a complete reset and it seems ok again ....... thanx and

HELLO

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…