Receiving strange error message.

Meshuga 20:43 26 Mar 03

I frequently get the following error message.
" Em_exec has caused an error in Kernel 32.dll. Emexec will now close. If you continue to experience problems try restarting your computer."
Does anyone know what this is and how can I stop it. It does not cause any problems and if I close the message I can continue ok. I am using Win ME.
Meshuga.

graham 20:47 26 Mar 03

Summat to do with your mouse!click here

graham 20:53 26 Mar 03

Sorry, that's not working, try click here

Meshuga 21:21 26 Mar 03

Many thanks Graham. Have done as U suggested.
I had recently upgraded and am using a Loghitech
wireless mouse as mentioned in the "solution to the problem" so hopefully it will be ok now.
Thanks for your help. Regards, Meshuga.

Djohn 22:38 26 Mar 03

This is the same problem you are having and the recomendation. J.

=========================================

Logitech MouseWare Tray icon program.
program displays a mouse icon in the System Tray. Right-clicking or double-clicking on the icon enables you to access the Control Panel Mouse properties or the MouseWare help.

Recommendation :
Once they have set their mouse preferences, most users never go back to them unless the mouse is changed. This Tray icon is therefore superfluous and simply adds to the System Tray clutter. Disable or Delete using Startup Manager.
Note: In some cases disabling EM_EXEC prevents the scroll wheel or some of the additional mouse buttons (middle and fourth when present) from working properly, in which case re-enable it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…