Receiving pictures from AOL email accounts

Pepper9 08 Dec 11

I am using Windows Live Mail for my email account. When I receive photographs from an AOL email account the pictures do not show - there is a gap where the photo should be. Anyone know how I can get the pictures please? Thanks

Pepper9 09 Dec 11

Any advice please?

stlucia2 10 Dec 11

I've never been on the receiving end, but when I send attachments from my AOL account, AOL combines them into a single .zip file. Perhaps they're not automatically unzipping due to a setting either at your end or at the sender's end. Have you searched for the files in My Documents?

Pepper9 10 Dec 11

I think thst the emails sent have been "forwarded" and any pictures in the email have not come through, rather than a file attached to the email not coming through.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Microsoft claims its new VR lens system is better than Oculus Rift's

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message