Receiving Competition Entries/Payments Online

kah22 12:23 08 Feb 04

I'm a member of a creative writing group. We are currently organising a creative writing competition and we want to go international with it.

Our problem is how can we effectively receive both entries AND paymets on line. We have received interest in our competion from as far afield as USA, South Africa, and Australia.

From a practical point of view the competion will be open for no more than six weeks with an entry fee of £5.00 so it is not really worth our while setting up a proper credit card payment system.

We have looked at CCNow but it deals only in tangiable merchandise. We have also looked at Yahoo PayDirect but it dosen't seem to fit the bill. The closest I have come to finding a soloution is PayPal but I am concerned that potential contestants might not want to set up PayPal accounts.

A different question - any suggestions?

AndyJ 13:04 08 Feb 04

I know a lot of small companies use WorldPay, but I don't know if it's what you're after click here

Sheila-214876 15:11 08 Feb 04

You could also try netbanx at click here who may be able to help you. It doesn't require anyone to set up an account.

SEASHANTY 15:31 08 Feb 04

^

kah22 17:10 08 Feb 04

BetBank is looking promising

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…