received form format

rsturbo 11:04 AM 28 May 11

i am creating a form in webplus x4 - coping with that, however, i want to change the way the form looks when it is delivered to me. is it possible to have the form delivered in a layout similar to it looks on the website. currently when it is delivered it just is a load of field headers with yes or no. (i have created check boxes and drop down options). thanks for any help

adam32 16:13 PM 29 May 11

Forms aren't "delivered" to you, so I'm guessing that you're talkin' about how you've set up the mail() function in your PHP script, but there's only so much that you can do to structure its output. It's quite a basic function on its own. You need to post your code. Can't answer questions without seeing the code...

adam32 21:10 PM 02 Jun 11

I guess you sorted it out. If so, all's good, but if not, post some code as requested. Still happy to help if you need it.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? Windows 10 is now available, so do you have to upgrade? 8 reasons…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries discuss Designing the Future

How to run Windows 10 on Mac: How to run Windows 10 using Boot Camp or VirtualBox to install…