received e mail- is this genuine

end 19:23 26 Apr 04

for starters does anyon know of this sourse or recognise it as a legitimate e mail adress, I am hesitant to put in on here in case it comes up as a "click here" and sends someone off to ..I received an e mail from this adress ansd opened it at work will try and print the whole message below;
th e mail address is"[email protected]"; I HOPE it does not come up as a "click here".
has anyone come across this address??I will see later if I can post the main content of the message....

VoG II 19:26 26 Apr 04

Don't - you'll be bombarded with spam. NEVER click an Unsubscribe link - that's how the spammers know they've hit a real e-mail address.

Valvegrid 19:28 26 Apr 04

I think if there is the slightest doubt in your mind about an email address, delete it.

imjasonurnot 19:30 26 Apr 04

this site has a list of most/all
its from
click here
and it will show u the header info and this will tell u who and where the email trully came from

end 19:35 26 Apr 04

hold it folks!!! hve NOT pressed ANY links on it!!am glad to say I know better than to do that!!all I HAVE done is to open it and print it out at work , nothing else...does anyone recognise that address//???

stalion 20:05 26 Apr 04

have you got this

click here Regards

Valvegrid 20:15 26 Apr 04

Have you tried looking at the web site? It looks pretty innocent to me.

click here

end 20:31 26 Apr 04

would anyone else like to comment ON that website as psoted by Valvegrid??If anyone wants to try it on THEIR system and post back success or otherwise; the n feel freee...
PART of what the message to me says
"( OLX Public interest Announcment)

If you"ve received this message--thn you e mail address hs been screened circulating on junk e -mail and spam related mailing spam-traps junk- email ciculating online,parses multiple-recipient addresses and regiters "remove me" links into the remove-me database."

there is a lot more....
does anyone have any comments/?

and, no, I do not ahve mailwasher; think I hve decided that just clicking and chucking the things is for me, as mailwasher still means you ahve to do THAT as well....

stalion 20:34 26 Apr 04

if you have mailwasher at least you can check your mail on the server.Regards

end 20:40 26 Apr 04

with respect, do you know how talkgas mail works; as I dont really think mailwasher will make any difference. MY e mail gets displayed on my screen and I can check down to see who is what ; but back to th question...what of this intersting e mail??

Valvegrid 21:00 26 Apr 04

Although the web site looks innocent enough, I think they are being a bit cheeky telling you, you can get rid of spam by spamming you with their email message, bit of double standards here, personally I don't think I would entertain them because of that, not only that you can get some very good programs that will filter spam if you need to.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…