Receive from Address Book only in

Sethhaniel 08:45 04 May 04

Outlook Express Ver 6

How do i set it up to receive emails from only thosde in my address book

Agent Smith 09:17 04 May 04

Go to Tools > Message Rules > Mail and in the top pane select the rule "where from line contains" and insert the addresses that you want then set similar rules within that section to send other e-mails to delete folder or another folder of your making or choice. but I don't think that you will stop the other e-mails from getting through to you. You could use Mailwasher to filter your mail at the server an only download those that you want. I currently get 150 spam e-mails a day and using Mailwasher I only download the minority of mail that I want to my inbox. click here

Sethhaniel 10:09 04 May 04

or insert address book 'all in one' ???

Agent Smith 15:00 04 May 04

Yes, in the bottom pane as per instructions above click on the "contains people" and that then opens an option button "Address Book" from there you can select those addresses that you want by moving them across into the right hand pane.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…