Receipt from Dell for goods ?

Ikelos 16:17 22 Jun 06

hi,If you buy a pc from Dell do they send a receipt for the money. I bought a laptop online, the laptop turned up but no paper work..or do you just have the email saying thanks for the order...

thanks..

megapack 16:35 22 Jun 06

Normally they send the receipt seperately in the post. It could arrive in the next few days, unless it been lost in the post?

Ikelos 16:48 22 Jun 06

Thanks for that.

Meshuga 17:10 22 Jun 06

Hi Ikelos, assuming that you paid online with a credit card it will be shown on your next credit card statement and that will be proof of payment.

wee eddie 18:22 22 Jun 06

Frequently the documentation is on the box that the goods arrived in.

The plastic label is actually a sort of envelope that contains the packing instructions.

Also you should be able to print out your order confirmation off the end of the Ordering Process, this contains the Vat breakdown etc.

Ikelos 18:27 22 Jun 06

My better half said it is often on the outside of the box, but not this time..i have printed out the emails so i suppose that will do, must say, it is a nice laptop...well worth the 8 day wait..

wee eddie 22:12 22 Jun 06

On what was your address printed?

Ikelos 23:20 22 Jun 06

Hi, just a sticky label on the side of the box.

woodchip 23:24 22 Jun 06

Some sellers put the paperwork in a envelope taped to side of box or inside, you may have binned it. I always print my docs of as I sign up for goods

PUNKA 07:27 23 Jun 06

Hi,If your comp was delivered by Businesspost then on the sticky label will be a consignment number.The number is usually 15 numbers long, you can go to the businesspost website and put the number in this will enable you to find all the info you require on delivery and ordering.HTH.

anskyber 08:02 23 Jun 06

Like you I printed the online receipt but a hard copy did come in the post about 2 weeks after my PC was delived.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…