Is this really a virus.

Meshuga 21:54 11 Apr 05

I ran a scan with escan free AV tool and it showed "File system infected be Narrator Spyware/adware virus. No action taken" unless I buy escan. I then ran scans with ad-aware, spybot,spysubtract,A-squared, Giant anti spyware and Norton AV. All these came up clean. Is this another case of a false positive to get me to buy escan and if not, how can I get rid of this virus without buying escan? Meshuga.

VoG II 22:02 11 Apr 05

Check if you have these symptoms click here click here

Scan with A2.

Meshuga 22:16 11 Apr 05

Hello VoG,Have checked your "click here`s" and cant see any of the symptoms mentioned and,as already mentioned, have scanned with A2 and a full system scan with NAV. Regards, Meshuga.

Meshuga 07:36 12 Apr 05

Bump

john-232317 08:31 12 Apr 05

Morning, probably false positive click here=

Meshuga 08:45 12 Apr 05

Good morning dadyassa. Thank you for replying.As you will have seen I have run a number of different scans that have shown nothing. The only scans that I have ever run that show nasties are the ones that offer free scans but if you want to remove anything you have to pay for the full version. There`s a moral there somewhere. Regards, Meshuga.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…