//some 3rd party need geo

real player to windows media to cdr????

moby58 22:42 18 May 03

ive downloaded a track from a fan club site..it immediately plays on REAL PLAYER [3 min track]...it wont play on "windows"media player [comes up saying "has an extension that is not recognised...]so it's a real player file,and plays on real player..BUT i'd like to play it on windows media,and burn it onto cd....HELP!...or just burn it onto cd....why am i experiencing incompatability!thanks ,any help appreciated.

eccomputers 00:53 19 May 03

click here

they have some good realplayer conversion software

hugh-265156 02:09 19 May 03

to burn a disc using the free realone player and follow the steps 1-4.then you can play the disc in media player.

hugh-265156 02:11 19 May 03

sorry that should read:

to burn a disc using the free realone player go to tools/burn cd and follow the steps 1-4.then you can play the disc in media player

brittas 08:00 19 May 03

I have the same problem with media player when I try to run ordinary music cd's. I simply go to file, open, all files and point to the music files(s) I want to play and off it goes. Try this with the track you have downloaded. If it runs then you can burn it !!!!

moby58 16:20 20 May 03

any other ideas on how to burn real one player files onto cd?

crx1600 16:50 20 May 03

click here for info.

if you haven't got it already, you'll need the 'plug-in' for CD burning.choose 'devices' along the bottom of the player.

crx1600 16:51 20 May 03

sorry wrong link, click here for info on how-to burn in realone player

moby58 09:56 21 May 03

thanks!!that link is exactly what i need.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…