Real player problem, Radio and green screen

jagx400 09:56 29 Dec 05

I used Real player to play BBC radio and video clips, the first problem is whenever i play video clips in RAM format they play for a few seconds and then the Real player screen goes green , i uninstalled it and used Real Player alternative and the same happens. The next problem is how do I get the BBC radio broadcasts to play with Jet audio automatically instead of me having to select play using standalone player, I want it to play automatically in jet audio when i click on listen live........THink this is clear!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have uninstalled Real Player

pj123 12:01 29 Dec 05

You need to find a .ram file on your hard disk and associate/open with and select jetaudio, tick the box "always open with..." and it should then use jetaudio for Real files.

Also (if you haven't already done it) in Jetaudio go to Preferences, File type association, and in the right hand window click on Check All, then Update and OK.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event as it happened | Apple October Event live blog: Apple unveils new MacBook Pro at…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Graeme Messer's exhibition aims to challenge fears and insecurities

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…