Real Player

Garden nome 16:46 17 Oct 09

I am interested in Photography and I have downloaded quite a few Photography Tutorials from various Websites using Real Player. For the first few weeks I could play and view the clips wheneverI wanted to view a particular tutorial lesson. Now when I try to play a clip I receive a dialog box informing me that Real Player cannot locate the specified clip. I will be grateful if someone could offer some advice.
Many thanks,
Garden nome.

wolfie3000 17:08 17 Oct 09

Do you know the titles of these videos?
if so try a search on your hard drive, click start then search, it should by default search all your hard drives, then just type in the names of the videos,

If you cant remember the full name of the videos then use asterisks in the search like so Tutorial*.*

If the videos are in the real media format try searching for *.rm

Hope this helps.

Garden nome 10:52 19 Oct 09

Thanks Wolfie, your suggestions have resolved the problem. My only concern now is that 75% of the Folders are empty !!!
Thanks for your help, I figure the only way to resolve the empty folder problem is to download the clips again.
Kind regards

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…