ready to copied on to CD or DVD

1st spring 00:38 25 Jun 09

Is it possible to change the settings, telling me I have pictures ready to go on to a CD? I changed my mind and would like them to go on a DVD instead. It tells me if I click the bubble, I can see the images but once that bubble has gone how can I find the images that are ready to be written.

beeuuem 01:14 25 Jun 09

Double click on the CD/DVD drive in 'My Computer'and the files waiting to be written will be displayed.
The native burner in XP will only write to a CD, Vista will write to CD and DVD.

1st spring 01:23 26 Jun 09

Thank you.

Jonna115 08:51 14 Aug 09

Hi,if you wanna burn your movies to DVD and play them on your dvd player,i recommend you the tool of Aimersoft DVD Creator,which can convert video to DVD easily and allow you to edit the videos at your pleasure.Concretely,it supports avi,mp4,mpg,mpeg,3gp,wmv,asf,rm,rmvb,dat,mov,flv and even most HD formats like mkv files,flv(Youtube),m2ts,tp and trp.
What's more,you can customize the video by trimming, cropping and setting background music,brightness,contrast, saturation,resolution,frame,button,menu template,slideshow transition effect.
If you wanna learn more info about it,visit the link-> click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…