Readiris asks for serial number

Installed readiris off the Apr 05 DVD and it asks for a serial number. I can't find it anywhere. Is there an obvious solution to this that I have missed?

Derekk 18:44 14 Feb 05

I don't think you've missed it but I think PCAdvisor has. If you find it please let me know!

WardaleM 22:49 15 Feb 05

I've just re-read the entire magazine. I can't see any mention of the need for a serial no anywhere. Who can we contact to ask?

Derekk 09:11 16 Feb 05

The CD/DVD menu page has a message from CD editor David Clooke saying 'Feel free to get in touch with your comments, I'm always keen to hear of other ways we can improve the cover discs.'

I've therefore e-mailed him with the question and await his response. I'm sure a good way to improve the cover disc would be to make this sort of information more prominent! If I get an answer I'll let you know.

Derekk 19:09 17 Feb 05

Have received the following from PC Advisor. Haven't had time to try it yet. Hope it works:

Please accept my apologies for this. I was under the impression that readers would be automatically provided with a serial number upon installation.

The serial number you require is: 532001200500101

Please let me know if you are unable to install the software after inputting this number.

CD Editor

WardaleM 02:31 19 Feb 05

Thanks Derekk, I entered the serial no (pity it won't let you cut & paste), it then asked for a key.
Register with the readiris web site, enter the details and you will receive the key emailed back from Readiris support. Enter the key and Robert is your male parental sibling.
Many thanks for your help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…