Reading messages in Windows Live mail?

TonyV 13:09 26 Oct 11

The only e mail programme I use is Windows Live Mail. This normally doesn't give me any problems, but yesterday, I received three messages from Superantispyware Professional saying there was an update. My problem is, the message will not open in a way that is easily readable.

It appears to have all the code on display and makes the messages a bit silly. I have tried setting WLM to open in Plain Text, but this had no effect, so reverted back by unchecking that requirement.

Any body any ideas as to how I can open the messages so that they can be read?

Thanks

TonyV

recap 14:24 26 Oct 11

If Superantispyware is your install antispyware program. I would go direct to their home site and check for any updates. If not I would delete and ignore any further emails from them, maybe a adding them to the spam folder.

recap 14:26 26 Oct 11

If Superantispyware is your install antispyware program. I would go direct to their home site and check for any updates. If not I would delete and ignore any further emails from them, maybe a adding them to the spam folder.

TonyV 14:30 26 Oct 11

recap

Have been in touch with them and asked the question, but so far there has been no answer apart their automatic response. I have to say, normally they do not present a problem and I have been with them for a long time now, so I am sure that they are a "Spam" provider!!

Cheers

TonyV

TonyV 14:42 26 Oct 11

Even "not" sure they are.....!!

TonyV

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…