Reading Brochures on line

redvet 07:16 12 Jun 08

Not sure how to put this but when I click onto a link which has information such as brochures or insurance policy details etc I cannot read it because the background might be in dark blue and the print appears as yellow and even with magnification it is difficult or impossible to read. Is there a way I can alter settings so this problem can be resolved please.

crosstrainer 07:18 12 Jun 08

Can you post an example link?

redvet 07:27 12 Jun 08

Not sure how to do this but I will give it a try:
click here

redvet 07:28 12 Jun 08

Sorry I've check the link and it doesn't work.

redvet 07:32 12 Jun 08
  redvet 07:34 12 Jun 08

crosstrainer.... the last link works.

crosstrainer 08:08 12 Jun 08

It looks fine here.

You should be using version 8 of Adobe Acrobat to download and read these files:

click here

Prior to installing it, delete your previous version from control panel>add remove programmes or, control panel> programmes and features in Vista.

If you are already using the latest version, you may need to update your graphics drivers....Post back your graphics card details, and we can find the new ones for you.

redvet 08:34 12 Jun 08

Thanks very much. Can you tell me how to get the graphics card details.

crosstrainer 08:38 12 Jun 08

Go to control panel>system (XP) Device manager, and expand the item marked "Display Adaptors"

In Vista, go to control panel> device manager and do the same.

Post back with graphics card details (Make and model)

redvet 08:56 12 Jun 08

Tks again.. now have Adobe updated. My driver details are NVIDA GeForce FX 5500. My system is XP home edition.

crosstrainer 09:06 12 Jun 08

Download and install the latest drivers from the link below...The card is no longer updated (since 2006)

But the drivers here may be newer than the ones you have installed.

Download the driver package

Double click the installation file

Re-boot as requested

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…