re-using .shs files possible?

Daxsimus 22:31 13 Sep 05

Hi, I have been sent a document via email attachment. I need to re-use the pictures in the document but they are .shs files (scrap)in a word document. I have tried every thing but can't get them to be copied, pasted or anything else. I can copy them to another blank word document but I ideally want to upload to my website but they don't show up as a picture, just as the scap icon. Any ideas or am I wasting my time and it's not possible.
Thans in advance.
Dax

AndySD 22:34 13 Sep 05

Paste them in the word Doc then screenshot it with someting like click here HooverSnap

Daxsimus 23:50 13 Sep 05

Hi, Thanks it works to some extent. Is there another way?

octal 07:09 14 Sep 05

There's not much you can do with SHS files according to Microsoft click here The only chance you have is to open the Word document and hit the Print Screen button then use a graphics program, something like Paint, Gimp, Irfanview or any other program that comes to mind and paste the screen shot into it, then crop it and save it as what you like, jpg, gif, png, bmp etc.

Daxsimus 14:57 14 Sep 05

Thanks for the advice. At least I can do it in a fashion, until I get the originals.
Thanks the help.
Dax

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…