re- sound 100 but can't hear

jade25 21:55 23 Sep 07

Got vista premimum and you helped me with sound before were l needed a lead that was missing and it was fine for 2 months, now when putting cd in have to search for media player then it starts to play but its so low you can hardly hear anything yet sound is right up to 100. Want to do odcasts for teaching but cannot while its like this.
Jade

beeuuem 00:14 24 Sep 07

When you say sound is 100 is that in Media Player?
Try Start > All Programmes > Accessories > Entertainment >Volume Control and check that the volume settings are correct.

It also sounds as if your Autoplay is turned off.
For that try click here

jade25 12:11 24 Sep 07

Thanks just,going to try now, yes it is in media player and when the mouse is over and the sound is pushed up it then says 100 and yu can only justeat it,
Jill

jade25 12:22 24 Sep 07

The sound is ok in asssories ect but haven't used that before so found a lot of things like pant that l thought had been missed out of vista.
Do you have vista, if you have do you have a printer that works with it as my lexmark won't and l miss it but don't know what to get, mine is Lexmark 1180 three in one. Have tried lots of drivers,also get like now text is going over onto the adds on right side and graphic drivers crsh so just leave it in sleep when l go of as that avoids it,
Jade

beeuuem 16:59 26 Sep 07

Have you tried the drivers from click here for your printer?

It is possible that you need to update your graphics drivers.
You could try FileHippo from click here
from the top right of the page which may identify the new drivers that you require.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…