Re-sizing photos for e mail

bruno 20:50 06 Aug 05

I have just changed my computer and I cannot find the dialogue box that used to open when I tried to e mail a photo direct from My Pictures.I have printed out the help file but it only tells me what I know.I had XP Pro before,and have goneto XP Home.Probably needs a click in the right place,if some kind person can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Technotiger 20:53 06 Aug 05

Hi, download PicaView 32, this will give you the option you want, plus many others.

Cheers.

Technotiger 20:54 06 Aug 05

Keyscreen.com - PicaView Download and Screenshot ( Pica View )
Main Screen(s) of 'Pica View 32'. ( 16bit is available as well ) Just right-click on the file you want to see, you can see image as well.
| click here(s)6/picavu.htm

Technotiger 20:56 06 Aug 05

or choose from this lot.

click here

Good luck.

bruno 20:57 06 Aug 05

Thanks for that.I will give it a go.Still curious where the other has gone,though.

hssutton 20:58 06 Aug 05

Picassa is a super freeware program click here. It will organise your photos edit them and for emailing just click on the image you require and it will resize it and also attach it to an email automatically.

Graham ® 21:03 06 Aug 05

I use Image Resizer from Microsoft. Right click on a picture, choose the size.

click here

VoG II 21:08 06 Aug 05
  bruno 21:14 06 Aug 05

Thanks Graham.I had that on my other comp but couldn't remember where I got it from.HSS Sutton,I had Picasso on also but have not got round to downloading it yet.Only had this one for a couple of days.

bruno 21:19 06 Aug 05

VOG.Just downloaded that,thanks.

bruno 17:46 07 Aug 05

Further to my initial question,I finally found what I was looking for here click here fix number 269.I will use Picasa as I think that is the easiest for my purpose,but I did want to find the missing link!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…