re- Printer Problem

Artylady 19:22 03 Apr 03

Got a canon S600 printer, used it a few days ago and was fine. Now its printing in all shades of pink. Deep cleaned it and cleaned nozzels but it won't do print alinemeent.Inks are ok
Its 9 months old, anyone help.
Jill

Wak 19:29 03 Apr 03

It's possible that either the blue or the yellow ink has run out or else the jets are blocked.
I suggest that you try a new cartridge and take it from there before doing anything else.

Artylady 20:14 03 Apr 03

Have cleaned the jets and the inks are full,
Jill

recap 20:45 03 Apr 03

Have a look for a new driver for the printer Artylady. click here for the latest drivers.

Artylady 21:11 03 Apr 03

Just been to canon but the driver they have for XP is the same as l have got, told me just before downloading it,
Jill

Wak 15:58 04 Apr 03

If your printer won't do a Print alignment check, could it be a faulty cable connection somewhere???
If you right click on MY COMPUTER, left click Properties, Device Manager, are there any yellow Marks Exclamation anywhere???

Wak 15:58 04 Apr 03

If your printer won't do a Print alignment check, could it be a faulty cable connection somewhere???
If you right click on MY COMPUTER, left click Properties, Device Manager, are there any yellow Marks Exclamation anywhere???

Megatyte 16:25 04 Apr 03

Go to Start - Programs and find your printer. Click uninstall. After it has been removed re-install it. You will need the drivers.

AH

dblspace 17:10 04 Apr 03

Check your printer is level,sounds daft but I had trouble once with an unlevel printer,leveled it up
ant it was ok,ie make sure it is on a flat level surface. dblspace

woodchip 17:26 04 Apr 03

You need to get a new Print Head what the Print tanks fit in, as they only last approx. 4 tank fills then need replacing. you take the print head out fit the tanks then refit complete item in printer. it's the item with the contacts on the side that you need to replace

Artylady 19:28 04 Apr 03

Been to my computer ect and no yellow marks also printer is on a level surface.
Checked print heads and they are fine. New one that as last printer l had HP had for two years and never did it, only changed it as inks were to expensive.
So is uninstall next.
Question, do l reinstall printer then get drivers which l still have in my docs, can l use them as there the same as canon have as its only 9 months old.
Also would restore work.
Thanks for all the help,
Jill

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…