re- orange horror/ madasafish are they any good

Jade 14 G 23:19 26 May 07

Have seen reviews for madasafish and they beat all the others and l want a broardband and phone package.
Have had to go back on dial up as l didn't see the program about orange and l never saw a page as live box would not work but to get off they wanted £349 it took a long while for trading and standards to sort it and out and the second time of trying she got them to let me go but anyone thinking of going on orange be warned there no better and the help team shout at you, a nightmare
Hope its ok if there are any messages to pick them up sunday, thanks
Jade

p;3 01:05 27 May 07

click here I think that FE might be interested in your problems/plight too::))

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 10:21 27 May 07

Are you trying to connect to the livebox by wireless?

Can you get a web page by connecting by wire?

Have a read of this thread click here

Jade 14 G 11:47 27 May 07

The live box has long gone as it was such bad time with orange they sent a bag tosend back. That was afterthe second time trading standards help.
THEY ARE RUN OF THERE FEET BY CUSTOMERS OF ORANGE AND SAID THERE WORSE NOW THAT BEFORE WATCHDO WAS ON TV. sorry about caps
But before l sign up with anyone l wonderd if anyone had signed up with madasafish. They seem to have the best reviews on the web but you never know about those as they could be real but you never know.
Jade

Jade 14 G 12:38 27 May 07

When my son came to help l said l think i need a router and after reading what was in m ypc he agreed and said the newer pc;s look as if you have to use a router but older ones didn't and thats how there keepin there prices down, same as mobiles they tell you all the things that you can do but first you have to buy a cable to go to your pc which is twenty five pounds.
What l have done now is get a new pc plus router so when l can decide who to go with at least it won't be clogged up with aol dial up and a young boy that only uses dial up is buying my old one of me cheap so l need to find the best brordband package.
Now with the phone its costing me fifty three pounds for dialup and phone a month which is stupid,
Jade

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac