//some 3rd party need geo

Re my earler post transferring photos problem

rawprawn 16:30 24 Mar 04

Sorry guy's I have not solved my problem, as I said the camera was again connecting to the computer & I thought it was the card not seated properly. It worked fine for about 10 minutes then the connection was lost again. The only thing I can think of is that the USB lead from the camera to the comp is faulty. Is there any way to test it? I bought the camera from Amazon & looking at their site fills me with dread to try and get a replacement cable

christmascracker 16:38 24 Mar 04

Can you not borrow one first to see if it the cable or not?

recap 16:43 24 Mar 04

If it's just the standard USB cable use a spare from you scanner or printer.

anchor 16:49 24 Mar 04

Here is a picture of it on the Kodak Site

click here

The camera end looks smaller than the usual USB printer cable. It may be cheaper to get a card reader.

rawprawn 17:03 24 Mar 04

christmascracker, I don't know anybody with a similar camera.recap, it is not a standard usb cable. anchor you are right the end which goes into the camera is small & designed specially to fit that particular camera, can you tell me exactly what a card reader is ? & about how much they are. I have been to the Kodak help site & I am about to try their suggested troubleshooting. Thanks for the responses.

click here from google

rawprawn 18:18 24 Mar 04

Thanks for the response, because I have just gone onto broadband I bought a powered hub which does not seem to suit all my hardware, is this card reader different. Sorry to seem a bit slow but this side is new to me.

Not to my knowledge its just one of many. If you have a argos near you you could try and return if its not suitable.

click here

rawprawn 08:13 25 Mar 04

Thanks for the information, I think I will give it a try. I have got it working again, but it seems very hit & miss.

Fishbox 12:07 25 Mar 04

rawprawn
If you want more information about connecting devices through a hub see click here
If you haven't already got a card reader do buy one.See the thread "digital cameras and memory card" posted by johnnyrocker and the reply by Stuartli to my query.

anchor 19:33 25 Mar 04

There are cheaper ones, but not better ones, (in my opinion), than the Belkin. It`s what I use and have found excellent.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…