RE: Modem

Seoirse 17:12 11 Mar 05

I had problems in connecting to the Internet. However I have successfully established the Internet Connection. I had to create a new email account in order to download the new settings. Apparently my ISP had changed the number to be dialled yet again. However I can't go and surf the web, check for virus updates, check my email etc. I realised this when MS Word 2002 wouldn't activate. It kept saying that there is no Internet Connection despite the fact it has been established beforehand.

Terry Brown 17:39 11 Mar 05

What ISP are you using, and are you sure that it has not been changed to a premium number by a wortm or trogan.

Completealias 20:05 11 Mar 05

I agree full anti virus scan and anti spyware in order b4 anything else if you need links to apps then post and will list them

Seoirse 22:32 11 Mar 05

I have successfully connected to the Internet, however I cannot view or surf the Internet. I can't even check for viruses.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…