Re Loading a Flight SIM Prog

Furkin 16:06 07 Mar 08

Hi Guys & gals,

I treated myself to MS-Flight-Sim X for my birthday. After loading it (a job in its-self) I decided that it isn’t for me.

I’ve decided to sell it,,,,,, but as it loads with a 'Product Key' am unsure whether it will load onto someone elses computer after being previously loaded on mine.

I obviously don’t want to sell it if it won’t work !

Thanks

Technotiger 17:49 07 Mar 08

I am pretty sure it would work ok, with the product key of course. You would however, be obliged to complete remove FSX from your PC.

Furkin 20:50 07 Mar 08

That's not a problem TT,
I am actually training to fly & one of the instructors said that this might be a good idea.
It takes about 40 mins to load (it is pretty comprehensive).

I also got the Saitek st290 pro (joystick) but after trying (playing) twice, I decided that it dosn't help (me anyway).

Not being into Sims,,,,, decided to sell both.

------------------------
I just woundn't want to pass the prog on if it didn't work.

Thanks again

Technotiger 21:07 07 Mar 08

I have FSX Deluxe, I like it, though I am only in it for fun :-) I use the Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2, which I think is the recommended stick for this game.

Technotiger 21:08 07 Mar 08

PS - also bought for my b'day .... 73rd LoL

Furkin 13:25 08 Mar 08

well done TT,,,,, I thought that 'I' was getting on a bit,,,, at 59,,, for computing,,,, & flying ?!

I fly from Lands End,,,,, prob one of the smallest fields in the U.K,,,, & I was amazed that it is actually featured on these sims !

Am not sure why I beleived that a Sim would actually help - but quite a few fliers use them,,, tho' like you, most of them seem to use them for fun. Still, it was worth a try.

thanks for the info. Will list it on 'an' auction site,,,, along with the ST290.

(am about to post another query re inputting info into 'details' column of folders that you can prob help with,,,, will start another post)

all the best for now

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…